We are happy to announce our product collaboration with the Nantucket Looms has finally launched! To celebrate the launch, the Looms are doing an amazing GIVEAWAY of one of each of our products plus a choice selection of their curated kitchen wares. See the giveaway image and how to enter at the end of this post...
It has been such a pleasure working with the wonderful staff at this historic Nantucket shoppe to bring you this exclusive product range. These items are made with the same love and attention that goes into all of our offerings. Everything is made in small batches by hand from organic, wild harvested and/or locally grown materials.
The Lady of the Isle Tea is sumptuous blend of rich black organic Assam tea leaves infused with floral aromas of wild Nantucket beach rose petals and our own Nantucket grown lavender buds.
The Citrus Maple Marmalade is made from a trio of seasonal citrus fruits including organic blood orange, cara cara orange and meyer lemon. Sweetened only with real Vermont maple syrup, which also lends to its gorgeous dark amber color. A dash of vanilla and a drop of orange blossom round out these flavors beautifully.
The Lemon~Thyme Herbal Finishing Salt adds a the perfect finishing touch to savory dishes. Bright Meyer lemon zest and organically grown Nantucket thyme pair classically together to infuse this beautiful hand harvested kosher French fleur del sel sea salt. It is especially wonderful sprinkled over avocado toast (my favorite) and atop salads. This classic flavor combination pairs wonderfully with fish and shellfish, grilled veggies, and we've been adding a pinch to our dinners every night.
The Orange Maple Mustard is made in a similar fashion to our Country Style Mustard with the addition of sweet tangy fresh orange juice and zest and sweetened just a bit with real Vermont maple syrup. We love it smeared on sandwiches, or made into a glaze for broiled salmon, and mixed into salad dressing and marinades. You'll find yourself reaching for this jar again and again.
These items will only be available to purchase from the Nantucket Looms store front and website. Click through the photos to be taken to Looms website to learn more and to purchase.
Established in 1968, Nantucket Looms believes in the beauty and simplicity of Nantucket cottage-style living, a unique aesthetic and way of life found nowhere else in the world. Through finely curated home furnishings, luxurious textiles and one-of-a-kind handcrafts, Nantucket Looms brings this distinctive island experience home for all to enjoy.
GIVEAWAY ENTRY & RULES
Where & How to Enter:
- Go to Fare Isle's Instagram account @fareisle, find the image above.
- Like the photo and tag a friend you would share the giveaway with in the comments.
- Follow @fareisle and @nantucketlooms on instagram (tap the image to link to their profile).
Winner Will Receive:
- Fare Isle Maple Citrus Marmalade
- Fare Isle Orange Maple Mustard
- Fare Isle Lady of the Isle Tea
- Fare Isle Lemon Thyme Herbal Finishing Salt
- Signature Nantucket Looms Mug: Part of the Nantucket Looms Signature Tableware collection, inspired by the easygoing comfort of traditional old-world homes.
- Wood Salt Cellar & Spoon: An elegant tabletop essential made from beautiful olive wood
- Rectangle Birdseye Maple Cutting Board: Made in America entirely by hand from a single piece of bird’s eye maple using time-honored, artisanal methods.
Total Value: $277.00
Dates: April 28 - April 30
Winner selected by random and announced: May 1st